One message, many channels. Consumers now expect to be able to interact with a business or organisation in a number of different ways. By contacting the same prospect with similar messages using our multi-channel lists you can achieve a significant advantage by making multiple impressions. This will help you to be thought of first when your prospects are ready to make a purchasing decision.
Multi-channel lists provide a combination of marketing methods to get your message to your prospects. It allows you to reach the same prospects with a similar or related message using a mix of Direct Mail, Telemarketing and/or Opt-in Email. Our list brokers have access to targeted multi-channel list options that will meet your campaign’s specific needs.
There are many benefits of multi-channel lists, not just in terms of increasing sales but also business growth. Multi-channel lists give so you the ability to engage, acquire, and retain different demographic groups according to the user behavior within specific media channels.
Whether you are a small business or a large corporation, multi-channel lists provide numerous opportunities for you to reach and interact with customers, building brand loyalty and trust.
If you’re looking for multi-channel lists, it’s important that you purchase multi-channel lists that are updated regularly so the information provided is current. All the multi-channel lists our list brokers provide are refreshed on a regular basis to maintain updated contact information.
Multi-channel list costs are determined by the source, the select criteria, and the volume ordered (minimum order quantities may apply). To maximise your results, our list brokers always recommend multi-channel lists that utilizes as many selects as possible.
Things to keep in mind when using multi-channel lists:
- Know your target. The most critical step in guaranteeing your success is to target, target, target. Seriously consider who you are trying to reach.
- Know your goal. Is it to increase sales, create brand/company awareness, or just provide information? Each marketing method can have a different goal or can be the extension of the same goal.
- Establish a common theme. No matter what marketing method, every communication you send should have common branding elements.
- Have a realistic budget. The multi-channel list cost is only one component. Make sure you consider the cost of mailing, telemarketing and emailing to the multi-channel list.
- Set the timing. Coordination and scheduling is very important for each channel. You want to stagger each method appropriately.
- Repetition. Your target market may not respond the first-time round. Your prospects may need to see your name up to 7 times before they buy.