Opt-In Email Lists
When it comes to building business relationships and communicating with potential partners and clients, our list brokers know what a powerful tool Opt-In Email Lists are. With the right message, you can immediately capture your prospect’s attention and illicit a response.
Our opt-in email lists are sent directly to the specific contacts of the businesses that you want to reach, not to generic ‘info@’ or ‘sales@’ addresses. Our list brokers can also provide the option of appending e-mails to an existing business database.
All opt-in email lists our list brokers represent are "permission-based", which means these business contacts have given their permission to be contacted by email. Recipients may also "opt-out," ask that their names be removed from the mailing list. Our opt-in email lists contain people who have given their permission to receive solicitations in their area of interest.
Prospects Influential List Brokers are able to provide two options when it comes to our email lists. Our list brokers have access to list owner deployed opt-in email lists as well as released email lists.
List owner deployed opt-in email lists are not released to you. The list owner sends your message on your behalf using their own whitelist mail servers. This allows the list owner to maintain the integrity of their email list. A tracking report is generated telling you how many recipients opened your message, how many read it and how many responded to your 'call to action'.
A released email list is a list of email addresses that you purchase and you can email out to the addresses as often as you like. The onus is on you to make sure that the software you plan to use will accept 3rd party purchased email lists. Our list brokers will be able to advise which email software doesn’t allow purchased email lists and recommend ones that do. All opt-in email list owners must make sure their opt-in email lists are CANSPAM and CASL compliant. When using purchased opt-in email lists, compliance with regulations also becomes your responsibility.
PLEASE NOTE: To avoid saturation and maintain the integrity of the opt-in email lists, our list brokers will only provide the highest quality opt-in, permission-based email files. Any requests for bulk email files will not be processed.
As with any direct marketing campaign, the key to success with business opt-in lists is to be as targeted as possible. By using the selects like: SIC Code, job title, number of employees, annual sales, our experienced list brokers will find targeted business lists that represent your most likely prospects. Opt-in email list costs are determined by the source, the select criteria, and the volume ordered (minimum order quantities may apply).
Things to keep in mind when using opt-in email lists:
- Frequency and timing. Have a game plan in mind about when and how often you want your message to be heard. Our list brokers recommend sending a minimum of 3 email blasts.
- Perfect your subject line. Your subject line needs to be compelling enough to get the recipients to open and read your message. Our list brokers can let you know which words work and which are considered ‘spammy’
- Personalize your message. It increases the chance your message will be opened and read instead of being deleted.
- Get on target! The opt-in email list you decide on will make or break your email campaign. Seriously consider who you are trying to reach.
- Test, test, test. You are usually able to assess the results of an opt-in campaign within 2 to 3 days this allows you to make any changes to your creative or subject line and try again.
- Clickback will accept 3rd party purchased email lists.