In today’s world where nearly everyone is connected electronically, using an accurately targeted telemarketing list to communicate directly to prospects is more effective than ever.
Telemarketing Lists are used to reach consumers at their home and get your message out. It’s an easy, cost-effective way to connect with targeted prospects and it’s the only form of direct marketing that provides an immediate response. Telemarketing lists are even more valuable when used in combination with a Direct Mail and/or Opt-in Email and/or campaign. Ask our list brokers about our Multi-Channel Lists for more information.
Since the National Do Not Call Registry went into effect, all end users of telemarketing lists in the U.S. and Canada are required to register for a Subscription Account Number (SAN). Under the law, it is illegal for telemarketers to call anyone who has registered themselves on the list
Telemarketing lists tend to be smaller than the actual target market, but this is due to regulations on the National Do Not Call Registry, and we ensure that all our lists maintain the standards of this registry. For more information about the Do Not Call Registry and how to register visit our Direct Marketing Regulations page.
Telemarketing Lists are derived from the same sources as mailing lists. Each telemarketing list will include names and telephone numbers, as well a full mailing addresses. This will give you the option of adding a direct mail campaign which can help improve response rates.
Our list brokers also have the option to add selects, giving you the ability to narrow down the field. The key to is a successful telemarketing list is to utilize as many selects as possible. While basic telemarketing lists are perfect for broad based cold calling programs, our list brokers will always recommend that you consider more targeted telemarketing lists to further increase results. Telemarketing list costs are determined by the source, the select criteria, and the volume ordered (minimum order quantities may apply).
If you want to narrow the criteria even more, ask our list brokers about our Consumer Specialty Lists.
Things to keep in mind when using telemarketing lists:
- Before you start looking for a telemarketing list, make sure you register for your SAN.
- Keep in mind the number of callers you have, as this will dictate the number of records your telemarketing list should have.
- Have a properly targeted telemarketing list. The more targeted your telemarketing list is, the better your response rate will be
- Make sure your message is appropriate and convincing. No matter how targeted your telemarketing list is, a rigid or overly scripted dialogue can turn off your prospect.
- Remember telemarketing lists are not as abundant as postal lists. Do Not Call legislations have impacted the quantity of phone records that are available.